Tuesday 10 October 2017

Today's Homily by fr. Ogundipe sdv

Rev. Fr. Olumide lawrence ogundipe sdv
In today's gospel Luke 11:1-4
Jesus' prayer includes an injunction that we must ask God to forgive us in proportion as we forgive those who have wronged us (Matthew 6:14-15). God's grace frees us from every form of anger, resentment, envy, and hatred. Are you ready to forgive others as the Lord Jesus forgives you?
Let us pray

"Father in heaven, you have given me a mind to know you, a will to serve you, and a heart to love you. Give me today the grace and strength to embrace your holy will and fill my heart with your love that all my intentions and actions may be pleasing to you. Help me to be kind and forgiving towards my neighbor as you have been towards me".
Amen good morning

No comments:

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

Good Morning, #Morning diet# Guide your identity! There will be moments when people steal your thunder, mauls your paws, and nips y...